We are proud to announce our success in the tender from Wageningen University & Research
We have been selected by Wageningen University & Research (WUR) to deliver and service five Gasera One photoacoustic for multi gas analysis and five Multipoint Samplers (MPS) to be installed in livestock barn environment for the analysis of Methane (CH4), Ammonia (NH3), Nitrous Oxide (N2O) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2), gases which can contribute to the global warming.
The achievement of this success is the result of combined efforts from the colleagues at Envicontrol (Envicontrol.com) and our new commercial partner Gasera (Gasera.fi). Thank you all for your contribution to this success!
Wageningen University & Research BV consists of three related core areas, the food and food production, living environment and health, lifestyle and livelihood. The research will be conducted by the Wageningen Livestock Research institute.
Envicontrol is active in the Belgium, Netherlands and France market for more than 25 years, specialized in sales and service of high-tech measuring equipment for air, gases, dust and aerosols. For more information, please contact Envicontrol.
- OPSIS Data Services (ODS) is a new service from OPSIS that provides easy management of measurement data.
- Real-time chemical mapping of a river using OA-ICOS Technology
- A new success for Envicontrol NV!
- We are proud to announce our success in the tender from Wageningen University & Research
- UNDERSTANDING LEAF TRANSPIRATION MECHANISMS WITH LGR WATER VAPOUR ISOTOPIC ANALYZER
- ABB LGR-ICOS GAS Analyzers
- AIRBORNE MEASUREMENTS OF METHANE FLUX OVER OFFSHORE BLOWOUT BUBBLE PLUME
- Multi-gas monitoring with gasera one pulse
Stay informed? Sign up!Register yourself for our meetings and trainings. For more details please click on the event you are interested in.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.